Tuesday, May 28

Ellie Loves....

Things I am loving this week:

Green and Blacks Hazelnut and Currant Dark Chocolate
This has been keeping me sane all week.



Currently on offer at Ocado

Pukka Green Tea with Mint
Always an obsession of mine, but stepped up a level this week to make sure I am not ill for my speaking exam on Thursday!



Available from Ocado

Travel-sized packaging
Packing for a weekend away, only taking hand luggage, has left me frantically buying all my beauty necessities in under 100ml bottles. A friend pointed out you can get these £1 empty containers to transfer products into. Would have saved me a lot of money....
Maybe I'm naive not knowing about this sooner, but I don't usually travel with just hand luggage. I'm definitely not a light packer.




Available from Superdrug

Three Floor Fashion
I have just discovered this brand and although some of their dresses are not to my taste or my style, some are absolutely gorgeous. I'm thinking one of these two numbers for my birthday dress. Very similar, but both gorgeous in their own ways. The dress on the left has a very sporty, Victoria Beckham Spring/Summer '13 feel to it, with the orange colour and the halter neck. The dress on the right is a much more elegant, classy and understated dress but with that hint of sass.
Both are great for different party occasions. I think I might just get both.


Three Floor Dresses



Candles
I love candles, I have one burning constantly and my new favourite one this week is the White Company's Fresh Thyme scent. I love fresh, citrus smells, even more so when the weather gets warmer. Perfect scent for Summer.



Available from The White Company

Ruby Woo Lipstick by MAC
I have been showing this lipstick some love for a few weeks now. I've been working on building up my confidence lately and what better way to do that than step outside with bright red lipstick?! She says. Work in progress.




Available from MAC

Pinterest
Yes, yes late to the party. And probably not the best time to become addicted to something but I am currently designing my dream house through pinterest boards. Just need the house in Notting Hill now.




Pistachio, raspberry and chocolate cheesecake tart
Yes. You read that correctly.




Whichever way you look at it, still mind-blowingly delicious.

2 comments:

  1. i've been really loving candles lately too! the mac lipstick looks gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! you should check out this white compay candle if you like fresh scents. To die for! Love your blog by the way!! x x x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...