Tuesday, July 30

Burger and Lobster

The Burger and Lobster craze had been around for a while, they have recently expanded to include one more restaurant in the City along with the branches in Farringdon, Mayfair and Soho and they are set to open a similarly themed, yet higher end "Crab and Steak" restaurant come November.



But back to where it all began. It's a simple concept, which is probably why it caught on so quickly. There are 3 items only on the menu. Lobster, burger or a lobster roll, all come with fries and a salad as standard. Each item is priced at £20.

Now I love me a burger, but I don't know why anyone would come here and order a £20 burger when MeatLiquor and Patty&Bun aren't too far away, especially when there is also LOBSTER on the menu!! Tell me where else in London that you can get a lobster for £20 and I will marry you.






I took my mum here recently, as she is a lobster lover herself. She was very happy, as you can see:



We ordered cocktails and one steamed and one grilled lobster, one with plain butter and one with garlic and herb, and then got down to eating!!



Mmmmm.....




They come ready cracked, so you don't need to do any of the hard scavenging to get the meat. Just enjoy!




 Amazing, as always, and we left very happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...