Thursday, April 4

So who am I and what am I doing blogging?!


Hi!

A little background on me and the blog. I’m Ellie, I’m studying German and Linguistics at the University of York and will be finishing uni forever in May! So exciting, I can’t wait to enter the real world.

If there’s anything you should know about me it’s that I love New York City and hope to live there some day. In the meantime I am completely ok with living in the second best city in the world: London.

The second thing you should you probably know about me is that I love food. Like, LOVE food. This started out as just a fashion blog but because I love food and talking about food so much I decided to instead incorporate all the things I love in life on here. I also have a small addiction to shoesclothesmakeup, so you will find posts and musings here and there about products I’m using and in general things I’m loving and not loving so much.

This is me, on my birthday, celebrating with my favourite past time: eating cake.
At Jamie's Fifteen in Cornwall.

So I hope you enjoy reading!!

I use twitter fairly regularly, so if you would like to follow me and chat here's my twitter handle:



Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...